Coordinates the Real World Evidence data efforts of the Life Raft Group, a patient advocacy organization at the cutting edge of using patient provided data to complement that of clinical trials and intended to improve the survival and well being of GIST cancer patients and other cancer patients.
- Monitors and backs up functions within the RWE team and beyond.
- Facilitates the management of multiple projects and platforms. Works with team to ensure the timely and accurate completion of projects; provides status reports to management which identify obstacles and recommends solutions.
- Oversees the maintenance, interface and development of Life Raft Group data platforms, including a patient registry, a side effect and patient adherence platform, a Global Surveillance interface and others.
- Ability to analyze and report data.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including to a nontechnical audience
- Strong interest in learning new methodological approaches.
- Ability to think strategically and critically.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Hands on ability to work well in a collaborative environment, as well as the ability to work independently with limited supervision; including being able to multitask under pressure.
- Understands the realty of obstacles but also able to envision them as challenges.
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word; experience with Filemaker Pro, RDBMS (Azure) and SQL a strong plus
- Excellence—Valuing excellence means setting the highest standards for our work. We encourage and acknowledge achievement.
- Innovation—Change is both expected and welcomed; we encourage curiosity, initiative and creative thinking. Professionalism—Personal integrity, ethical behavior, service, and professional development are integral to the success of our organization.
- Responsibility—Understands that with progress comes mistakes and that responsibility is different than blame.
- Collaboration—Cooperation, respect and being part of a team are central to our success.
- Diversity—Valuing different backgrounds, perspectives, and approaches combine to create an optimal work environment.
- Lifelong Learning—A commitment to lifelong learning is essential in order to continuously develop the knowledge, skills and understanding required by the dynamic and changing health care sector.
- At the end of the day has a sense of humor and a pleasant demeanor regardless of how the day went.
- Masters Preferred but willing to consider alternative experience.