Details: Compensation commensurate with experience and skill.
304 Pearl Street
- Logistics: maintain our office/meeting space, equipment, supplies
- Communication: assist in communication with our district partners, staff, and participants.
- Program support: assist program directors to ensure supplies, communication, equipment, facilities are in place for successful programming
- Extremely organized and able to create systems to keep others organized
- Savvy with social media, Google, Dropbox and other collaborative online tools
- Proficient in use of common office technology (e.g. Word, Google sheets/forms, Mac computers, etc)
- Flexible in helping us evolve this role to best meet the needs of the organization
- Self-directed and has an open-minded and positive approach to problem-solving
- Able to take/give productive feedback, collaborate and innovate
- Invested in our mission to support educators to achieve educational equity
- Education: Minimum high school diploma, Preferred bachelor’s or other technical degree
- Preferred: knowledgeable of and experienced in the programs run by the Center
- Permanent, part time approximately 20-25 hrs/week.
- Mon-Fri schedule with typical business hours and some early and late hrs
- Compensation commensurate with experience and skill.
More information about the Center for Leadership and Educational Equity: clee-ri.org
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
How to apply: Send a resume, two or more references (names/contact required, letters preferred), and cover letter that clearly demonstrates how your skills, experiences, knowledge, etc. are a match with the responsibilities and qualifications of this position to Donna Braun at email@example.com. If you have questions regarding the position please email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Priority will be given to applications received by May 16th.