Kids In Crisis (www.kidsincrisis.org) has an exciting opportunity in our Development Department for a dynamic, go getting fundraising and development professional.
Consideration for full and part time candidates who are interested in:
· Working for a non profit with the mission to: Ensure the well-being of children through vital 24/7 services.
· An agency that recognizes and encourages work life balance
· Being a member of a growing team of hard working dedicated professionals
Reporting to the Director, Individual Giving the incumbent will oversee all aspects of a collaborative individual giving and development program including strategic planning, stewardship, relationship building, direct marketing and prospect research and identification. The Individual Giving Manager collaborates with all departmesnts and teams to set annual giving targets for individuals and to track progress across all 5 stages of the development cycle.
Retention and Cultivation—
· Develop and implement a mid-level giving program to identify and develop donors
· Retain sustaining donors and move qualified supporters up the giving ladder.
· Closely monitor and analyze key performance indicators for new, active and lapsed supporters to help determine cultivation tactics and relationship building techniques.
· Oversee and coordinate timely delivery of communications, direct mailings/ appeals, and materials.
· Coordinate regularly with IG/ Development team to integrate clear, targeted campaigns and/or calls-to-action that increase engagement and retention rates.
· Increase and oversee the development and execution of all direct mail
· Oversee and coordinate timely delivery of communications
· Assist in analyzing direct mail and e-mail program performance, by applying industry best practices
· Assist on the development, production and implementation of new donor tactics and strategies
· Work closely with Marketing to integrate campaign messages, emails, lists
· Work closely with Quality Assurance to maintain and update data that reflects donor impact
Experience, Skills and Attributes —
· 3- 5 years experience in Fundraising, Individual Giving, Business Development, and/or related field with at least 1-2 years’ experience in direct marketing across direct mail and/or digital fundraising
· Min. Bachelor's degree in a related field
· Strong relationship-building skills
· Organized with an ability to work independently, problem-solve, and manage a varied workload comprised of multiple projects and deadlines
· strong communication skills
· Successful track record of working in a similar role, including experience of planning, managing and executing multifaceted, individualized giving strategies and campaigns
· Demonstrated superior analytical skills,
· Working knowledge of constituent management systems (Raiser’s Edge preferable)
· Min. proficient in web research tools, general office software and productivity time management tools
· Excellent attention to detail and a willingness to support individuals at all levels
All interested candidates must apply online. Please submit CV and cover letter to email@example.com with “Individual Giving Manager” as the subject header.
Benefits are dependent on full or part time status. Can incluDE
Vacation, Sick, Holiday and Personal Paid Time Off
Health Savings Account employer contribution
Life and Disability Insurance
403B Employer Contribution
Minimum Education Required