About Us: Golden Apple is a non-profit organization that works to inspire, develop and support teacher and school leader excellence, especially in schools-of-need. To date, Golden Apple has recruited over 3,000 diverse, aspiring teachers into the teaching profession and is actively expanding to deliver an annual impact that systematically improves schools.
Golden Apple is seeking a dynamic Scheduler/Executive Assistant to support the work of the Chief Executive Officer, President, and Chief of Staff.
Reports to: Chief of Staff
- Schedule virtual, and when appropriate, in-person meetings for Golden Apple’s Chief Executive Officer, President, and Chief of Staff and other staff members.
- Coordinate and schedule other Golden Apple meetings, including but not limited to staff meetings, Board meetings, and external partner meetings.
- Send out preparatory materials in advance of meetings.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Handle email management and correspondence related to calendar management and travel arrangements.
- Process expense reports on behalf of the CEO and President.
- Provide general administrative support as requested.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Professional verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organizational skills, ability to follow processes and attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong entrepreneurial attitude including drive for results and proven ability to stay focused on goals
- Strong computer and Internet proficiency, including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Doodle Poll or similar scheduling tools, Google’s G-Suite, and Zoom and other video conferencing platforms
- Experience working in a fast paced, quick turnaround environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work collaboratively and courteously with external partners
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision
- Strong positive attitude and consistently courteous demeanor
- High professional and ethical standards for handling confidential information
GAF is in compliance with all applicable EEOC laws. Representation of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.