Details: Salary commensurate with experience.
10 Rockefeller Plaza
Description: Tuesday's Children seeks an experienced individual who will manage, plan and implement Tuesday's Children programs with oversight from the Program Directors. The Program Manager will focus on our Career Resource Center and Skill Development Workshops and assist, as needed, with other programmatic events. The Program Manager reports to the Program Directors.
- Responsible for the organization and implementation of programs for the Career Resource Center including Career Mentors program and workshops, Skills Development, Take Our Children to Work Day and Youth programming
- Establish goals and objectives for program areas in collaboration with Program Directors
- Maintain strategies that will maximize the synergies among program areas
- Maintain on-going communication with family members and partners
- Create and maintain relationships with family members, junior board, and board members and facilitate connections between different constituency groups and organizations
- Manage, record, and update programmatic and constituent information in Raiser’s Edge with help from Database Manager
- Attend programs, events, and tabling opportunities offered by partner organizations and companies
- Attend programs and fundraising events as needed
Planning and Development
- Assist in determining needs of constituents by implementing surveys, interviews, focus groups and needs assessments
- Research new venues in various geographical areas for programs
- Work with the Senior Communications Manager to align the communication strategy for recruiting participants in organization and programs
- Assist in the development of program marketing collateral
- Schedule and maintain calendar of programs
Program Evaluation- in conjunction with the Program Directors
- Obtain written and verbal feedback from program participants to determine program effectiveness
- Provide ongoing feedback to facilitators, management team and team regarding programming
- Minimum of a BA
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated success in maintaining program models, and selecting and successfully implementing innovative programs with 3-5 years of experience in a team role
- Experience within a program based organization, experience with youth
- Proficient in using technology as a management reporting tool and experience developing and implementing program evaluation systems. Experience with Raiser’s Edge, Constant Contact, and Microsoft Office a plus
- Strong project management skills coordinating multifaceted projects resulting in measurable successes and program growth
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to and passion for Tuesday's Children's mission
Please email cover letter, resume and salary requirements firstname.lastname@example.org .
Through a time-tested, long-term approach, Tuesday’s Children programming serves and supports our nation’s military Families of the Fallen; builds resilience and common bonds in communities worldwide recovering from tragedies; while keeping the promise to support all those impacted by 9/11. Since 2001, we have served over 15,000 individuals through consistent and successful evidence-based programs—trauma and grief support, youth mentoring, mental health services, skills-building workshops, career resources, parenting advisement, youth leadership development, community and family engagement events, and volunteerism opportunities.
Start date is by October 1st.
This is a professional, full-time position, requiring a four-year degree.
Benefits include Healthcare, Flex 125 Cafeteria Plan, Professional Development Opportunities, Direct Deposit, and Disability
Minimum Education Required