Reports To: Chief Operating Officer
Objective: To provide leadership for all Middlesex Human Service Agency, Inc. (“MHSA”) efforts to obtain financial and other support to assist in sustaining and expanding current and future programs and services.
Scope: Primary responsibility for all MHSA development efforts in coordination with all applicable internal and external supports. This is an exempt, salaried position.
Program: Administrative Office
· Represent MHSA in all fundraising efforts and cultivate strong relationships with all contacts.
· Collaborate with the Board of Directors, Chief Executive Officer, Senior Management Team, Program Staff and others as necessary to develop and implement a multi-year development strategy.
· Create donor cultivation strategies and maintain ongoing donor relationships in regard to planned, annual, deferred, in-kind, and other forms of giving.
· Create and maintain a donor database and other fundraising tools as needed.
· Develop, manage, and attend a wide variety of fundraising and networking events and activities.
· Periodically meet with the Directors of Programs and staff of each Program to monitor and collect relevant data as well as establish and monitor development needs and goals.
· Develop and coordinate a comprehensive marketing and public relations strategy.
· Develop and maintain all necessary marketing materials, including, but not limited to, printed materials, electronic materials, website and social media materials.
· Assist Purchasing Department with recommendations regarding acquisition, as needed.
· Lead all grant writing, foundation, corporate and other fundraising efforts.
· Develop strong community partnerships.
· Abide by all MHSA policies regarding boundaries, strict confidentiality and ethical standards at all times.
· Attend in-service and outside training, conferences, and other events, as directed by the Chief Operating Officer (“COO”).
· Proper business attire required
· Various other responsibilities, as assigned by the COO from time to time and/or as needed to ensure proper operation of all MHSA Programs.
· Master’s degree preferred. Bachelor’s degree required.
· Three (3) plus years of development experience.
· Excellent proven written/verbal/computer/networking skills.
· Strong knowledge of MS Office and general computer skills.
· Superior organizational and interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrated project management skills.
· Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse population.
· Ability to work independently as well as in teams.
· Demonstrated reliable attendance and punctual reporting for work.
· Valid driver’s license.
· Reliable personal transportation.
Middlesex Human Service Agency, Inc (MHSA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Comprehensive health and dental benefits package for full time employees.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should send cover letters and resumes to:
Name: Human Resources Department