Details: based on experience
Central Arizonans For A Sustainable Economy (CASE) is looking for a creative and energetic digital organizer to help us take our organizing and communications work to the next level!
- Manage Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, including writing posts, taking photos and/or short videos for posts, taking live videos, creating simple graphics, creating and managing Facebook events, managing a calendar to ensure an appropriate volume of posts, monitoring post performance, responding to messages and comments, and working with canvassers, volunteers and members to maximize post engagement and reach.
- Write and copy-edit emails set them up in Salsa and Action Network (including setting up targeting), deal with replies and monitor performance
- Strategize and implement online actions to engage and grow email lists of potential voters and donors
- Write text messages, set them up in our text message program (Hustle), send out messages, monitor performance and deal with responses, train others on Hustle and/or organize Hustle events as needed
- Write website copy and keep websites up to date
- Write media advisories, build relationships with reporters, reach out to reporters about events and campaigns, identify and prep spokespeople and/or serve as a spokesperson
- Create simple flyers and other promotional materials
- Some professional experience in field or online organizing, political campaigns and/or public relations and marketing
- Demonstrated passion for progressive politics and social justice
- Able to write concisely, clearly and quickly
- Good eye for graphic design (extensive design experience is not required)
- Technologically savvy and able to learn how to use new databases, online platforms, etc. relatively quickly Experience shooting and editing short videos is a plus but not required
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus but not required
Strong candidates could be organizers with field experience who are interested in moving into online organizing. Someone with professional public relations or marketing experience who has a demonstrated interest in organizing and social justice could also be a good fit.
This could be a part-time or full-time position depending on the candidate. Compensation based on experience.
CASE and CASE Action are equal opportunity employers and we are committed to creating a diverse, multi-cultural work environment. Minorities, women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Minimum Education Required