Are you great at developing relationships with people? Do you thrive when everyday is different? Are you a great problem solver with the gift of communication? Do you have a passion to see change and create opportunity for students?
Creative Connections, a premier provider of College and Career Readiness for K-12 students, is looking for a dynamic Program Manager for the 2018-2019 school year in the NYC area.
As a Program Manager a typical day might include the following:
- Meeting with a partner school to provide assistance in programming
- Working closely with Senior Program Managers on day-to-day planning, implementation, data collection and operations
- Serving as liaison to DOE school principals, grant managers, teachers, evaluators and other Community Based Organizations
- Conducting site visits to help support Success Coaches in their professional growth
- A great support system that is invested in your growth as a Program Manager
- Interactive hands-on training with seasoned program managers
- An independent work environment that allows you to adjust your schedule between school visits and the office
- Opportunities to dive into your professional interest areas in ways that contribute to the growth of Creative Connections
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in a related field; (eg. Education, Youth Development or Nonprofit Management)
- At least two years of experience and demonstrated talent as a program manager, preferably for a youth based CBO
- Proven ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and staff
- Strong administrative skills and understanding of digital organizational systems
- An eye for detail and a talent for solution based thinking
- Excellent social and communication skills
- A strong knowledge of the college admissions and/or the high school application process in NYC
Creative Connections is an equal opportunity employer. Creative Connections does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment Is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit a resume and cover letter with the subject: Program Manager to Maxine Roca at firstname.lastname@example.org.