Full Time Contract
275 7th Avenue
TEMP to PERMANENT position
Perform Shared Services Agreement (SSA) bookkeeping and dues processing functions.
Bookkeeping Job Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
· Perform bookkeeping responsibilities for multiple Participating Affiliates according to each unique SSA and in compliance with Union legal and ethical practices and standards.
· Maintain general ledger, create disbursements, record receipts and deposits, create financial files, reconcile bank statements, prepare financial reports, create reports for and provide information to auditors and accountants.
· Performs related tasks and projects as assigned
· College Degree or formal or on-the-job training in bookkeeping practices. May include business school, vocational school or college courses
· Good communication skills
· Proficient in QuickBooks, Microsoft Office especially Excel, Word and Outlook
· 2-3 years’ experience in Bookkeeping
· Ability to perform detail work with speed and accuracy
· Ability to organize multiple work projects effectively for on-time completion
· Ability to work independently
· Good keyboarding, ability to enter data accurately and efficiently.
· Ability to prepare financial and other records in a systematic and logical manner.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
· Interest in the mission of UNITE HERE
If hired, you will be entitled to free benefits for you and your family, generous PTO and a pension plan.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit a resume to email@example.com with the job title that you’re applying for on the subject line.