1725 Eye Street, NW
We are offering an amazing opportunity for an innovative self-starter to help build our digital marketing program from the ground up, with a special emphasis on audience targeting, driving brand awareness, donor acquisition and donor retention. This creative, strategic, and data-driven team-player will create, manage and optimize the digital paid advertising program – with heavy emphasis on Facebook Advertising – and will conduct hands-on media planning and strategy, creative development, reporting and budget management.
As the Digital Acquisitions and Paid Media Manager, you will be responsible for:
· Managing and implementing paid Digital Acquisitions campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn;
· Overseeing and providing creative and strategic input for Google Search, AdWords and Display campaigns;
Analyzing results from paid digital acquisitions campaigns
· 5+ years of demonstrated experience with Facebook Advertising.
· Experience managing, testing and optimizing paid advertising campaigns on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, as well as Google AdWords and display advertising.
· Experience with PPC, SEO/SEM tools, Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, marketing performance tools and CRM.
· Excellent writing skills and ability to compose compelling messages
· Strong initiative, a collaborative and hands-on approach, attention to detail and the ability to work in fast-paced and high-growth environment with challenging deadlines.
· Supervisory experience preferred; nonprofit experience strongly preferred.
· Must be passionate about solving global hunger and be inspired by the prospect of growing the audience awareness of World Food Program USA.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing, or related field.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required