Senior Manager, Education Programs
1400 Crystal Drive
The Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC) is seeking a Senior Manager, Education Programs to manage APIC’s multiple, yearly educational programs. This role will provide support to the Education Committee and be a highly visible entity with speakers for courses, conferences, and seminars, including extensive membership contact. Come and join an organization offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits and work environment, based in Crystal City/Arlington, VA.
Major Responsibilities include:
· Act as primary lead in managing all speakers and materials for live educational courses.
· Work with the volunteers and other key staff in the management of curricula and materials.
· Manage the interdependency between programs including financial, program content, faculty management, and on-site delivery needs.
· Provide on-site management for assigned courses and conferences and serve as APIC’S primary on-site contact with attendees.
· Manage pre- and post-course debriefing via conference call with the speakers and Education Committee leaders.
· Maintain the Education and related pages on the APIC website.
· Create and maintain action plans in collaboration with the volunteer Education Committees.
· Coordinate with the Marketing Department on marketing plans to meet budget targets related to execution of educational offerings.
· Participate in annual budget planning and fiscal management of educational offerings and manage program budgets.
APIC is seeking a professional with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent training plus 3-5 years of experience in education, managing the process for the development of educational programs. Qualified candidates will offer experience with meeting registration software and budget development/management.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and cover letter to the following job link:
Green Card or Citizenship required for application. Visa sponsorship or H1-B transfer not currently available.
APIC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Additional inquiries and questions can be emailed to Beth Cessna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
APIC offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits and work environment.
Minimum Education Required