- The Compliance Coordinator acts as a liaison between the Accounts Receivable Central Billing Department and Long Term Support Services.
- The Compliance Coordinator contributes to Bay Cove’s mission by providing varied services ranging from Service Delivery Report (SDR) collection, to monitoring designated quality assurance functions to promote accuracy and effectiveness, while maximizing efficiency.
- This is a non-exempt position.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Psychology, Social Work, Human Services or a related field and at least two years of experience in the administration of programs serving adults with developmental disabilities, preferred.
- Demonstrated professional writing, interpersonal, communication, oral presentation, and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet preparation.
- Exposure to billing processes.
- Maintain current certifications in: Medication Administration, Standard First Aid, CPR and PREVENT Basic.
- Use of personal cell phone and/or vehicle.
- Driving License Required? Yes
Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.
Minimum Education Required