Details: Salary commensurate with education and experience
1108 Jefferson St
Job Summary: The Operations Director is ASA’s lead program resource and support coordinator, reporting directly to the Executive Director. The manager will guide the administrative support of all programs, sharing some duties while being solely responsible for others.
Key Roles include:
● Enhance ASA’s human resources and administrative capabilities
● Manage the Academy program operations
● Manage club wide facility and equipment resources
● Coordinate volunteers and manage interns for various layers of support
● Review working practices to ascertain if they are successful and if not, devise an alternative
● Investigate customer satisfaction and track program quality metrics
● Work with department heads and senior management to get the best performance from staff
● Work with risk management committee to achieve goals and ensure safety regulations are followed
Office hours are 9am-5pm Monday through Friday throughout the year. The director will often be asked to provide administrative support on site for select special events and programming in the evenings and weekends.
- Health Insurance
- 15 days PTO
Level of Language Proficiency
Spanish (a plus)
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To Apply: Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis with a goal to fill the position for a September start date.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to:
ASA Executive Director
1108 Jefferson St. Alexandria, VA 22314
Fax: 703- 739-9668