100 West 6th Street
Family Support Line’s mission is to help children, families, and professionals address the trauma of child sexual abuse. Our vision is to advance the prevention and treatment of child sexual abuse so that sexual victimization of children is reported and treated rapidly. Family Support Line [FSL] provides a continuum of services—prevention outreach to schools and the community, specialized treatment for survivors and families, training for professionals, and the Delaware County Children’s Advocacy Center.
With 30 years of providing hope and healing, FSL has been recognized as the Nonprofit of the Year by the Delaware County Chamber of Commerce (2003), received a Glaxo Smith Kline Impact Award (2004), and was honored to receive the Philadelphia Foundation’s Mission Impact Grant (2013). FSL has fulfilled the requirements of Tier One: Essentials: Adherence to Basic Legal, Regulatory, and Governance Practices through the PA Association of Nonprofit Organizations’ Standards for Excellence® program. In 2016 Family Support Line’s Delaware County Children’s Advocacy Center was fully accredited by the National Children’s Alliance.
The Operations Coordinator will be responsible for leading and managing the organization’s internal operations and functions. This position will provide key support to the organization. The incumbent reports to the Executive Director but works closely with other employees and consultants. Key responsibilities include the following: provide oversight of facilities and equipment, coordinate and ensure compliance on a variety of grant and contract reports, manage human resource practices and procedures, and ensure compliance with internal and external standards, rules, and regulations.
Regarding grant and contract compliance:
· Provide oversight of grants, progress reports, fiscal reports, budgets, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and contract compliance.
· Organize, prepare, and submit monthly budgets to Delaware County.
· Prepare annual county contract budget and description with Executive Director and other staff.
· Assist with and monitor regular fiscal reports to key grant organizations which have with federal compliance standards.
Regarding human resources (HR):
· Manage the employment life cycle activities including recruitment, on-boarding, leave management, employment termination, maintenance of HR systems and information, and relevant employee processes.
· Ensure the consistent implementation of HR policies and processes including benefits administration, recordkeeping, and legal compliance.
· Partner with the Executive Director to develop and improve personnel policies.
Regarding facility oversight:
· Ensure that office space is functional, clean, and safe.
· Assess and recommend improvements to the physical space.
· Ensure that computers, phone system, printers, copiers, etc. are functioning properly and that related supplies are on hand or readily available when needed.
Regarding organizational compliance:
· Ensure consistent implementation of company-wide policies, procedures, and guidelines.
· Participate in organizational strategic planning.
· Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or closely related field required, Master’s Degree is desirable.
· A minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in business operations – preferably in non-profit setting. This experience should include daily operations, budgeting, staffing, and strategic planning, etc.
· Familiarity with grant reporting and nonprofit accounting preferred.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
· Familiarity with Sage 50, QuickBooks or other accounting software.
· Ability to bend, stoop, reach, and lift objects up to 20 pounds as necessary. This position works primarily in a climate controlled environment.
Family Support Line is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals and endeavors to hire individuals of diverse races, colors, creeds, ethnicities, religions, genders, gender identities or expressions, ages, sexes, sexual orientations, national origins, disabilities, and citizen, marital, veteran and HIV statuses.
Competitive Salary with excellent benefits: health, disability, retirement, holidays and paid time off, etc.
Level of Language Proficiency
Effective English writing and oral communication skills
Minimum Education Required