Details: 19.24/Hr plus generous benefits
1133 15th St. NW
The Grants Administrator (GA) supports the Foundation’s conservation award-making activities by administering grants and contracts from project award to project closure. The GA works with grantee organizations and Foundation staff to ensure project activities and outcomes are achieved in a timely fashion and funds are spent in accordance with Foundation policies and federal regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as NFWF’s primary contact for grantees and contractors from award notification through project closure.
- Act as a liaison between grantees and NFWF program, finance, and compliance staff.
- Support compliance staff with project fiscal review and budget approval for potential grantees.
- Generate grant agreements, contracts, and amendments.
- Review and process grantee payment requests, amendment requests, and financial reports.
- Prepare detailed monthly reports on status of grant portfolio.
- Respond to inquiries from grant recipients throughout the project lifecycle, seeking input from supervisor and other departments as needed.
- Manage project database records and ensure records are complete before project closure.
- Stay up to date with new Foundation policies and federal regulations.
- Cover the office front desk and telephone switchboard as requested.
- Maintain proficiency with the Easygrants system.
- Other duties as assigned.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with the development and documentation of grants administration policies and procedures.
- Assist with the input and collection of project data, as directed.
- Assist in Easygrants system support and contribute to usability improvements for internal and external staff, as directed.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- One to two years of relevant experience; some customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to respond quickly and accurately to requests for information.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, communication, interpersonal, and follow-through skills.
- Computer proficiency, especially with Microsoft Office suite software including Word and Excel.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
If you believe your values, experience and skills would complement our mission, please join our team!
Apply for Grants Administrator using the link below: