Marketing/Business Development Coordinator (Bilingual in English/Chinese)
- Job posted by Asian American Civic Association of Boston, MA
Details: Commensurate with experience.
87 Tyler Street
Plan, develop, implement and support marketing goals and strategies of AACA, including developing relationships with business and the solicitation and processing of Sampan advertisements
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Executive Director/Chief Operating Officer/Board President in all phases of AACA’s marketing and branding campaign.
- Manage the AACA and Sampan web page.
- Plan, develop and manage AACA’s Community Forum.
- Assist the Executive Director/Chief Operation Officer in project researc
- Assist in the development of marketing tools, including program flyers, brochures and posters.
- Plan, develop, and implement communication plan including creation, design and layout of annual report, agency newsletters, and direct mail appeals.
- Coordinate marketing, public relations and media opportunities and initiatives.
- Develop short-term and long-term advertising strategies.
- Solicit advertisements for regular and special issues.
- Design and translate articles and advertisements if necessary.
- Manage billing and payment of advertisers.
- Submit monthly income reports.
- Other assignment as deemed necessary by supervisor.
- Actively participate in agency-wide activities
- Participate in fundraising activities for agency
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Bilingual in English/Chinese
- Able to type in Chinese
- Graphic design background (web and print) a plus
- Solid understanding of and experience using WordPress
- Solid command of Adobe InDesign
- Able to translate articles/ads from English to Chinese
- Salary: Commensurate with experience.
- To apply, send resume, cover letter to: HR Department, Asian American Civic Association, 87 Tyler Street, 5th floor, Boston, MA 02111
- Email: email@example.com
Full benefit package
Level of Language Proficiency
Bilingual in Chinese
Able to type Chinese
Minimum Education Required