1300 W Loyola Ave
Part or Full-Time
The Chicago Waldorf School is pleased to announce that it is seeking a part or full-time Development Associate for its growing, urban campus. Located in the diverse and vibrant Rogers Park neighborhood of Chicago, the Chicago Waldorf School is fully accredited by the Association of Waldorf Schools of North America and the Independent School Association of the Central States. The Chicago Waldorf School opened in 1974 and is an established Waldorf school in the Midwest. The school serves infants and toddlers in our Parent Child Program, and preschoolers in our Early Childhood Program. It provides a comprehensive 12 year Waldorf curriculum for students in Grades 1 – 12, with a total enrollment of 360 students.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
The Development Associate supports the Development Director in achieving the Chicago Waldorf School development operations by ensuring easy access to accurate and well documented paper and electronic information, and ensuring timely and complete development communications with all CWS constituencies.
The Development Associate’s responsibilities will include the following:
· Process gifts and gift acknowledgements for all donors.
· Track gifts and generate reports for the Development Director.
· Develop documentation of processes including design of queries and custom reports.
· Ensure that data related to prospects and donors is recorded and tracked in electronic and hard copy files; manage capital campaign record keeping, evaluate progress towards goals, prepare periodic reports on fundraising and present to Development Director and Development Committee.
· Support the writing and development of capital campaign print and electronic collateral materials and support their design and production.
· Provide operational support for Development Committee under the direction of the Development Director.
· Provide operational support for Alumni Council activities.
· Catalogue and manage image bank and graphic files.
Minimum Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Bachelor’s Degree and at least thee (3) year of development experience in a professional office setting.
· Demonstrated expertise in using Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge/NXT or related fundraising database.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Chicago Waldorf School is an equal opportunity employer. It is the school’s policy to grant equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental handicap, military status, citizenship status and other status protected by federal, state or local law. The school provides equal opportunities in employment, promotion wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment. It is the school’s policy to make reasonable accommodations as required under the law. The school offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and benefit package including full tuition remission.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org