Details: Pay rate commensurate with experience.
The FTD Disorders Registry (FTDDR), LLC, was founded in 2015 as a non-profit entity with the mission to curate a patient registry to facilitate and advance research for the entire spectrum of FrontoTemporal Degeneration disorders. FTDDR seeks a Communications Coordinator to provide communications and administrative support to our growing organization. This remote-based, contractor position will preferably be located in Dallas/Fort Worth and work under the guidance of the Registry Director. The successful candidate will be a resourceful, confident, goal-oriented, self-starter who is comfortable working with patients, caregivers, and clinical researchers.
The Communications Coordinator will assist with all facets of verbal and written communications. S/he will develop and manage content for all Registry print and electronic communication channels, crafting materials targeted to varied segments of our audience. S/he will also develop, maintain, and update content for the FTDDR website (www.ftdregistry.org). S/he will assist the Registry Director in responding to information requests, developing/managing outreach campaigns, creating visual representations (charts, graphs) of basic demographics and research data for presentations, and assist with hosting webinars.
- Maintain responsibility for all FTDDR print and electronic publications; manage overall content development and updates to maintain robust, interactive FTDDR website; create content & manage Registry social media communications (FB, Twitter, YouTube); create content and layout for FTDDR quarterly e-Newsletter, e-Blast notices, updates, and ‘press releases’.
- Establish a content development and timetable plan for FTDDR communications and outreach.
- Organize and serve as technical host for webinars in collaboration with Director.
- Manage branding and coordinate/develop/implement supplemental outreach materials and services.
- Track website and social media analytics; use metrics to refine messaging and outreach.
- Provide administrative assistance such as, handling information requests via phone/email, maintaining online project management tool, and assisting Director with varied interactions with the FTDDR Management/ Scientific Advisory Boards.
- BA/BS in communications, journalism, or marketing.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience managing communications/marketing/public relations activities, including proficiency cultivating an active social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc).
- Experience communicating scientific and technical information to a lay audience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate on multiple concurrent projects with dynamically changing priorities.
- Excellent Microsoft® Office Suite and web communication skills.
- Experience with visual design and/or photo-editing software is highly desirable; familiarity with database/CRM software (Salesforce), CMS software (Drupal), and survey software is a plus.
A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in communication/marketing, including at least 1 year managing an active social media calendar.
The Communication Coordinator is a 40 hours/week contractor position; pay rate commensurate with experience.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email resume with cover letter, a brief writing sample and salary requirements to: email@example.com and reference “Communications Coordinator” in the email subject line. The FTD Disorders Registry, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls.