TRAIN is a multi-tenant national learning network that provides thousands of quality training opportunities to more than 2.8 million professionals who protect and improve the public's health. CDC TRAIN is the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s external learning management system—an affiliate of PHF’s TRAIN Learning Network. CDC TRAIN is available to learners across the public health community including public health practitioners, healthcare professionals, laboratorians, epidemiologists, veterinarians, first responders, educators, and students.
· Provide technical support to CDC TRAIN learning group administrators--including managing learners in the groups, collecting data, building curriculums (courses and training plans), listing courses, and troubleshooting challenges.
· Assist with running reports for CDC learning groups and CDC administrators.
· Train new learning group administrators on how to manage a learning group, including all administrator capabilities/roles available to them.
· Program management – send out updates to CDC TRAIN learning group administrators and check in with learning group administrators on a regular basis.
· Assist with strategic planning meetings with learning group administrators to maximize use of TRAIN.
· Communicate both internally and with CDC stakeholders regarding status of ongoing development projects funded by CDC.
· Work with PHF and CDC staff to review functional specifications, technical requirements and other deliverables provided by the LMS vendor to make sure they meet all requirements and specifications.
· Perform other duties, as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree
· At least 3 years of experience using and teaching others how to use and serve as an administrator for a learning management system. Experience with the TRAIN Learning Network a plus.
· Ability to think out of the box to help CDC learning group administrators meet their training needs using TRAIN.
· Knowledge of public health a plus.
TRAIN is a multi-tenant national learning network that provides thousands of quality training opportunities to more than 2.8 million professionals who protect and improve the public's health. CDC TRAIN is the Centers for Disease Control…