Senior Manager- Resident Engagement and Services Digital Platform
- Job posted by Enterprise Community Partners
11000 Broken Land Parkway
Technology has changed the world we live in: the digital and physical worlds have merged; geographical distances and physical boundaries have disappeared; unprecedented access to opportunities are just a click away all because people have previously unimaginable computing power in the palm of their hands. Enterprise Communities believe that leveraging advances in digital technology through key strategic initiatives implemented in-house and/or through partnerships with technology companies can be the catalyst to how we deliver value to our partners and residents seamlessly across the sectors of: housing; healthcare; education; jobs; transit; healthy foods. Enterprise is investing in creating and deploying a digitally powered resident engagement and services platform. This digital platform comprises of two distinct tools that complement each other: Community Outcomes Measurement and Evaluation Tool (COMET) and Rezility.
Enterprise Community Investment has an exciting opportunity available and is looking for a candidate to join our team with a unique set of qualifications. The Senior Manager: Resident Engagement and Services Digital Platform will be a business facing change agent, who will oversee a team of technical experts in successfully deploying and increasing acceptance of Enterprise’s digital platforms. The ideal candidate must be passionate about transforming low-middle income residents’ lives; building close working relationships with business partners; and enthusiastic about digital technology.
This position has been newly formed to fulfill the following key needs:
- Create COMET and implement it at CPDC’s CIS (Community Impact Strategies)
- Productize COMET to offer its capabilities to other service providers through a 3rd party segmentation or through co-branding or white-labeling
- Implement Rezility through a series of Pilot programs to gain learnings to fine-tune and improve the platform
- Operationalize Rezility through widespread deployment in housing developments and networks of service providers
- Work with IT and the Rezility Product Manager to co-create the future evolution(s) of the platform
The incumbent will be required to be hands-on, working collaboratively with peers and consultants to advance the strategic goals for digital engagement.
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right candidate to excel in a fast-paced, exciting environment that offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits and a great work-life balance.
- Responsible for the success of the resident engagement and services platform (COMET + Rezility)
- Responsible for the creation of the operational vision; strategies and plans
- Responsible for financial management and oversight: includes budgeting, budget tracking, budget reforecasting, time & labor management, contracts management, vendor management, invoicing, etc.
- Responsible of the execution of the plan, including real-time analysis of operational performance
- Responsible for creating a network of service providers through marketing; sign-up/registration; training and on-boarding
- Oversee the creation of the training curriculum for residents and service providers
- Lead staff and consultant teams to implement Pilots and operationalize the resident engagement and services platform (COMET + Rezility)
- Partner with Enterprise’s Resource Development Group to fundraise
- Partner with Marketing to promote the resident engagement and services platform (COMET + Rezility)
- Partner closely with the product manager to maintain and evolve the technology platform
- Co-create the technology roadmaps
- Serve as the key liaison for resident engagement and services platform (COMET + Rezility) with all other parts of the Company
- Lead and mentor the team to perform at the highest level
- Perform project management functions as related to operational activities
- 5+ years of experience in community development and/or non-profit initiatives, 3-5 years in operations, program management/leadership; non-profit/community development is preferred
- Demonstrated ability for leading cross-functional project teams
- Strong business interaction skills required.
- Strong project management skills required.
- Experience with project requirements, issue and risk management best practices.
- Experience with budgets, operations, contracts and vendor management required
- Experience with creating the strategic plans and roadmap
- Experience in process definition, execution and operations
- Experience with Reporting and Analytics is required.
- Experience with Fund Raising
- Experience in transforming organizations through technology is a plus
- Ability to effectively document and communicate project status.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Exceptional communications skills with the ability to communicate effectively to: community development teams; technology teams, business partners, and senior business executives
- Must have organization, and time management skills.
- Facilitation and listening skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to work with diverse personality types.
- Must be collaborative in driving decisions.
- Must be “self-motivated” and capable of managing multiple priorities and tasks.
- Must be able to provide “hands-on” value.
- Experience with Salesforce administration and/or development is preferred
- Customer-facing experience preferred
- Degree(s) and/or relevant experience in software/product development, IT, business administration/management, public administration and/or Community Development related disciplines. Advanced degree is preferred.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
apply via website