Details: Competitive salary; commensurate with qualifications and experience
450 Sutter Street
We are currently seeking a Finance & Operations Manager to join our team in San Francisco, CA.
The Dui Hua Foundation, with offices in San Francisco and Hong Kong, is a visionary non-profit foundation which conducts dialogues on human rights and rule of law in China.
The Finance & Operations Manager is a key member of the Dui Hua team, assisting the Chief Operating Officer and Board of Directors in managing the foundation’s accounting and financial operations.
We are looking for an experienced manager with advanced excel, analytical, and supervisory skills. The ideal candidate should have a minimum two years demonstrated experience in finance and/or nonprofit operations, strong accounting and managerial skills, and keen interest in social justice.
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manages all accounting and financial functions; establishes, modifies, and coordinates the implementation of accounting systems, policies, and procedures.
- Supervises Accounting Associate and review monthly account closing; review, analyzes and reconciles monthly financial statements.
- Manages all budget process activities; forecasts company operational and financial aspects.
- Prepares financial reports and analysis, provides timely reviews of foundation’s financial status and progress.
- Trains and advises development and program staff in preparation of budgets and financial reports for grants application and reporting.
- Advise/implement necessary steps to achieve operational objectives based on understanding of the overall activities of the foundation
- Works with external auditors and tax accountant on annual audit and tax reports
- Manage office services, vendor relations, and contract negotiations
· Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent.
· Minimum two years relevant experience and/or training.
· Strong computer skills, highly proficient in Excel analysis.
· Logical thinking, adept at crunching numbers.
· Experience with QuickBooks or a similar accounting software.
· Proven financial analysis skills, demonstrated initiative, self-direction, and a “can-do” attitude.
· Ability to understand nonprofit accounting and legal compliance requirements.
· Demonstrated abilities to supervise and motivate subordinates.
· Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
· Excellent interpersonal and team skills.
· Experience working with a donor database or constituent relationship management system a plus.
· Proficiency in Chinese language a plus.
· Benefits package available
· Flexible working hours
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit your cover letter with resume and references to email@example.com. Subject line should be Finance/Operations Manager
Your cover letter should address why you are a good match for this position, your availability and expected salary.
Equal Opportunity Employer