220 2nd Avenue South
Position Title: Coordinator
Status: Part time (.5FTE)
The Pangea Coordinator works with the Pangea Board and committee chairs to assure the smooth and efficient implementation of the administrative, communication, and financial processes to support Pangea programs.
Pangea is a volunteer led, Seattle based international giving circle that supports grassroots organizations in Latin America, East Africa, and Southeast Asia. Through financial assistance, on-going partnerships and site visits, Pangea partners with community based organizations to address social, economic and environmental issues.
The Coordinator is Pangea’s only staff position.
· Manage server distribution email lists and member directory;
· Manage and update data bases (e.g. Little Green Light, Constant Contact);
· Instruct/assist members in the use of Google Drive and maintain oversight to assure that Pangea
documents are posted in a timely manner to the Google Drive and Box;
· Pick up and distribute mail and email;
· Provide support to the Treasurer as needed, e.g. posting expenditures, logging in donations;
· Attend Board meetings (6 per year) and Executive Committee Meetings.
• In partnership with the Board, manage communication with members, friends, donors, and
prospects including designing and producing event announcements, newsletters, and fundraising
• Manage website updates;
• Gather and create content for social media;
• Update and manage marketing and promotional materials;
• Coordinate email marketing (via Constant Contact or similar platform) including targeted list
• Work with members on content gathering for communication efforts;
• Submit Pangea Event listings to community calendars when appropriate (e.g. Global Washington,
Seattle Globalist, etc.)
• Coordinate fund development related communications, including member renewals, Annual Fund,
donor acknowledgments and year end tax receipts.
· Demonstrated writing, listening, and communication skills
· Demonstrated interpersonal skills
· Demonstrated organizational and project management skills
· Demonstrated analytic and problem solving skills
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments
· Demonstrated familiarity with Word Press or other content management system for websites
· Familiarity with Constant Contact or other email marketing system
· Familiarity with Little Green Light or other customer relationship management or donor
· Familiarity with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Knowledge or experience in non- profit management, volunteer coordination, project organization and management, data base management, fund development, marketing communications and public presentations. Interest in international development and cross-cultural relationships.
Salary range $20,000 to $24,000 per year.
Application Materials and deadline
To be considered for this position a resume and letter of interest indicating how your qualifications meet or exceed the job qualifications and education and experience requirements for this position must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday March 9 , 2018. No phone calls please.
Minimum Education Required