Based in Glenview, Illinois, the Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for providing direct support to the Executive Director, Development Director, and Marketing consultant. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to see up close all elements of running a small, growing international non-profit. Applicants will possess excellent communication/interpersonal skills, strong technology skills, strong organization skills, and a passion for working with adult volunteers and teen participants in our local community.
Key areas of involvement include but are not limited to:
In support of the Development Director:
- Processing contributions in database, handling deposits, coordinating donor acknowledgements
- Preparing donation summary reports and spreadsheets
- Providing support for special event registration and payment, as well as on-site logistics
- Writing routine grant applications
In support of the Marketing consultant:
- Maintaining Wordpress website content and supporting social media platforms
- Creating online forms and other tools
- Overseeing inventory of marketing materials
In support of the Executive Director and Glenview office:
- Managing the physical office, including handling supplies, phone, mail, hardware/software support.
- Maintaining office calendar and scheduling meetings and meeting space.
- Communicating with Chicago-area volunteers about upcoming programming and events
- Onsite logistics and A/V support for local programming
- Working collaboratively with staff in Chicago, San Diego and Israel/Palestine in implementing the duties above.
- Experience working with a variety of technology including databases, communication platforms, and social media is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel (including mail merge) is required.
- Experience working with Israelis and Palestinians is preferred.
Health Insurance (Blue Cross PPO/HMO options)
Minimum Education Required