9159 Brookville Road
A Wider Circle is adding a new Coordinator of In-Kind Donations to join the team! The In-Kind Donations team at A Wider Circle works with members of the community seeking to support our work through the donation of furniture, home goods, infant and toddler items, and professional attire and accessories. This position will report to the Director of In-Kind Donations and work in tandem with the In-Kind Donations team to schedule furniture pick-ups for donors. Our call volume is very high and we work hard to accommodate those who would like to donate to support our cause and provide much-needed essential items to those in need.
We are looking for an individual who can bring innovative ideas and help develop ways to involve the whole community in the service of those living without their basic needs met.
- Interface with potential donors via phone and email to coordinate donations, ensuring that all communications are positive and uplifting
- Assist in the coordination and planning of truck routes and pick-up schedules
- Work with the team to find creative and innovative approaches to increase inventory and find ways to increase efficiency
- Serve as a representative of the organization’s mission and goals to the broader community
- Demonstrated commitment and passion to join the movement to end poverty
- A strong combination of creativity, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently to prioritize and schedule appointments for pick-ups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High comfort level and experience with professional communication via phone and email, ability to maintain positive and compassionate communication in a setting with a high volume of calls
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to adapt and positively respond to a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Minimum 3 years in a professional working capacity
A Wider Circle offers health insurance, retirement, voluntary benefits, and more.
Minimum Education Required