247 West 37th Street
SUMMARY: Responsible for the coordination of monitoring of service delivery and supervision of home care workers
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assigns home care workers initially and on-going as needed basis to clients served under all contracts.
· Contacts clients to determine quality of services.
· Coordinates care in a team approach with nurses and home care workers.
· Communicates promptly to contractors if issues/problems in accordance with contractual requirements.
· Maintains record keeping/documentation in a complete, accurate and timely manner.
· Inputs daily changes in to the computer system. Reconciles discrepancies promptly with contact source.
· Ensures that home care workers are evaluated both administratively and professionally as required.
· Participates in employee discipline as appropriate, re-enforcing policies and procedures to home care workers.
· Assists Personnel/ Compliance Department with communicating any compliance information to home care workers.
· Assists in implementation of policies and procedures and ensures compliance to agency standards.
· Rotates with other staff to be on-call in managing the emergency replacement systems as needed.
· Assists in payroll procedures and duty sheet research and processing as needed.
· Responsible for documenting and investigating incidents, accidents, and complaints.
· Covers additional caseloads in absence of co-workers, when needed.
· Performs other duties, as assigned.
· Good interpersonal skills
· Possess good time management skills
· Manage stress effectively
· Excellent customer service skills
· High School Graduate or equivalent, AA degree or experience in home care or human services preferred.
· Must be organized, through and detail-oriented, with ability to work well with people in a fast-paced environment.
· Good verbal, written skills and computer skills.
- Must be computer literate, including ability to learn and use program-specific software.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
· Fluency (oral and written) required in one or more of the following languages: Russian, Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Creole.
· Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required.
SUBJECT TO REVIEW FOR PURPOSES OF ADAAA
JASA is committed to Equal Opportunity Employment
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required