· Supports the fundraising goals and strategies related to corporate development.
· Works in tandem with Special Events and Communication Manager on special events, communications, and other related workflows.
· Develops and leads a corporate outreach strategy for engagement of new partners.
· Leads corporate and community engagement events with program services.
· Represents organization at corporate and community events.
· Manages corporate and community relationship of the organization.
- Supports the conceptualizing, execution and management of Special Event fundraising.
- Engages corporate and community groups/individuals in agency’s mission.
- Supports Board of Directors corporate relationship management.
- Supports corporate engagement and giving opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Level of Language Proficiency
Computer knowledge and competent writing skills. Knowledge of Fundraising software.
Minimum Education Required