<img src="https://s7.addthis.com/static/btn/v2/lg-share-en.gif" alt="Share" height="16" width="125">
Job Description - Child Care Worker (31867)
Child Care Worker - 31867
- Supervise all children in the Play Room from the time they enter until such time as child(ren) are picked up by the mother.
- Guide the child by establishing and maintaining an environment that is orderly, healthy, nurturing, educational and secure.
- Model positive parenting techniques.
- Protect children from being hurt physically or abused emotionally.
- Organize the daily activities for all children.
- Oversee children at mealtimes and snacks, making sure a balanced diet is maintained.
- Understand the program’s policies, routines and regulations.
- Remain alert to problem identification and crisis resolution as required.
- Maintain required records.
- Uphold structure of program.
- Attend in-service training session, conferences and/or workshops as required and authorized by the Program Director.
- Participate in staff meetings and supervision with Program Supervisor.
- Maintain a safe and comfortable environment for residents.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Valid NYS Drivers’ License
- Acceptable clearance checks for State Central Register.
- Compliance with health regulations for physical/mantoux testing.
SCO Family of Services is an equal opportunity employer
Minimum Education Required