1310 North Courthouse Road
Working as part of the development team, this key role supports and expands the Institute’s mission by acting as a fundraiser, raising money and donations to support the Institute. This role also manages key development partnerships and donor materials and resources.
• Research individual donors, including previous giving history and gift capacity
• Create and execute moves management plan that successfully updates and engages donors
• Maintain individual donor giving
• Compiling daily batch reports, serving as point of contact for the accounting team
• Manage outward facing documents and donor materials
• Distribute accurate and updated Institute information to marketing
• Manage the Institute’s relationship with partner organizations
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree. Prefer two or more years’ experience in a similar role that involves fundraising. Passion for the ideas of the Founders and the principle of individual liberty that underlies the Constitution. Interest in U.S. history and civics education. Superior problem-solving skills requiring independent judgment. Friendly and engaging personality. Some domestic travel required. Must be able to work in the Arlington, VA office (one day a week telecommuting offered). Local candidates preferred.
Comprehensive benefits package listed on website: www.billofrightsinstitute.org
Minimum Education Required