1071 Old Epsom Road
- Facilitate the process for developing, refining, and executing Henderson Collegiate’s strategic growth
- The strategic growth plan will incorporate our work on school design, people and staffing
strategies, and advocacy to determine where and how we will serve more students.
- Develop, manage, and organize planning around Henderson Collegiate’s multi-year, detailed
financial model, including position-specific annual staffing plans, detailed analysis of each
revenue source and critical expense driver, income statements with line-item budgets for each
school under the charter, and network pro forma financials
- Define operational excellence for Henderson Collegiate and develop dashboards to manage
regional office and school-based operations staff members to the achievement of excellent
results in relation to organization goals.
- Hire, manage, train, and develop regional operations staff and school operations staff to deliver
excellent operational services and supports.
- Manage overall quality of operations performance and customer service, analyzing service
performance and customer satisfaction data to set and achieve continuous improvement goals.
Finance & Accounting
- Ensure Henderson Collegiate achieves annual and multi-year financial sustainability goals and
- Work with accounting firm and other regional staff to manage financial operations of Henderson
Collegiate’s schools and regional office in the areas of accounting, reporting, banking,
budgeting, procurement, compliance, and financial planning.
- Ensure staff and board have accurate, timely financial information to make resource decisions in
the best interest of Henderson Collegiate’s students and families.
- Oversee staff and systems for purchasing, procurement, and inventory management, including
vendor management and securing administrative supplies, instructional materials, furniture,
Compliance & Grants
- Ensure compliance systems, staffing, and tools are in place for annual and charter cycles such
that Henderson Collegiate complies with all federal, state, and local legal and regulatory
requirements to ensure no damage to student and staff welfare, financials, the organization’s
ability to operate and grow, or its reputation.
- Work with development staff managing Henderson Collegiate’s federal and state grants to
ensure grants are secured, allocated, budgeted, tracked, and in compliance.
Facilities & Real Estate
- Manage Henderson Collegiate’s real estate portfolio, ensuring facility solutions and plans are in
place to achieve growth while integrating mission, finance, development, and facility
Legal & Risk Management
- Lead regional management of legal affairs, insurance, and other risk management strategies.
- Oversee staff and strategies for planning, implementation, and support of all technology
required for Henderson Collegiate to achieve its educational and business goals.
Transportation & Food Services
- Ensure school-based staffing, systems, and vendors are in place for transportation and food
programs with timely, reliable, safe, on-budget, and fully compliant delivery of services.
Minimum Education Required