The Partnerships Associate is an administrative position on the fundraising team. The Associate will support up to six staff on the Partnerships team. This team is responsible for the cultivation and development of new and existing corporate, foundation, community and church partnerships.
The Associate will assist with a wide-variety of administrative duties, research projects, and internal/external customer service related activities. The successful applicant will also actively collaborate with our fundraising team members - all to ensure each partner is effectively engaged.
Reports to: Development Officer, Partnerships
- Understands the organization’s Statement of Faith
- High integrity that builds trust with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to take direction, creatively problem-solve, and meet a variety of deadlines with excellence.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills and a genuine desire to engage deeply with supporters from a diversity of backgrounds.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- High level attention to detail.
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- A working knowledge/understanding of and preferred experience in fundraising/sales.
- Passion for the mission of The Bowery Mission and compassion for those experiencing homelessness and poverty in NYC.
- Interest in Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge or equivalent customer database.
Minimum Education Required