1030 15th Street Northwest
District of Columbia
PYXERA Global is looking for a talented and detail-oriented individual to work as a part-time Data Cleaning Consultant in support of our Monitoring and Evaluation Department.
The purpose of the position will be to prepare data for manipulation, analysis and visualizations in statistical software (STATA or SPSS), Power BI, DHIS2 and Salesforce.
The Data Cleaning Consultant will support PYXERA Global to ensure the quality and effectiveness of program data management through:
- Aggregating and cleaning program data from multiple data files and sources
- Spotting and correcting inaccuracies in the underlying data
An ideal candidate will have the following knowledge and/or demonstrated experience:
- Able to work independently and is self-motivated
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong quantitative analytical abilities and demonstrated experience
- Advanced Excel proficiency
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility to adapt to changing situations and priorities
- Able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Relevant undergraduate degree, graduate degree preferred
- Familiarity with international development topics, especially monitoring, evaluation, and learning practice areas.
- Knowledge of statistical software packages preferred
- Knowledge of DHIS2 preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce preferred
- Interpret datasets and provide ongoing feedback on insights derived from data
- Work closely with the Monitoring and Evaluation Team and where appropriate the relevant Programs teams to
improve data management, and aggregation process.
- Knowledge of Power BI preferred
US employment authorization required for personnel residing in the US
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email a resume and cover letter to Tanya Gapeka at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line of the email please write “Data Cleaning Consultant”. In the body of the cover letter please include your expected hourly rate. Applications without all required materials or expected hourly rate will not be considered. Three references will be requested from short-listed candidates, as well as the completion of a brief Excel competency assessment. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews on a rolling basis. No phone calls please.