Details: Competitive Compensation Package
42 South Dove Street
Support teachers by increasing their understanding of math content and pedagogy
• Facilitate teachers' professional growth through trainings on best practices and effective and engaging instructional strategies in the classroom
• Collaborate to plan lessons that ensure all students achieve mastery of core subjects
• Model lesson components as well as effective classroom management strategies in classrooms
• Observe teachers' lessons and provide formative feedback within a nonevaluative setting
• Examine data and student work for evidence of understanding and use this information to assist teachers in making instructional decisions
• Design and deliver targeted professional development based on data and teacher need
• Attend and lead grade level meetings and attend grade level team meetings
• Participate in student support, team meetings, parent meetings, and leadership team meetings
We offer competitive salaries with performance-based bonuses, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision and 401(k). A low student-teacher ratio with a Co-Teaching model in a family like environment.
Also, please take a minute watch the video in the attached link to learn more about our school and see for yourself how you can make a difference. https://youtu.be/Zhxb3zTiVm8.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To be considered, interested applicants must apply online or submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line. No telephone inquiries or recruiters please. Replies will only be sent to qualified applicants. ACCS is an EOE.