- Monitors program expenditures within the contracted budget.
- Ensures that contact with customers and outside agencies is provided in a professional manner on an ongoing basis.
- Maintains a positive and professional relationship with the program’s neighbors, community members, involved family members, colleagues and funding sources.
- Completes consumer payroll as necessary including; printing weekly, monthly and quarterly payroll reports.
- Completes monthly consumer billing to be submitted to the MassHealth, third party, ASAP, CACFP
- Maintains accounts receivable procedures for production customers and invoicing for all contracted jobs.
- Submits requests for payment of bills to the Bay Cove accounting department.
- Records and deposits payments received and requests postage meter checks as necessary.
- Submits weekly staff time sheets to payroll department and prints up new staff time sheets weekly.
- Maintains monthly attendance sheets for programs.
- Coordinates the repair program equipment.
- Orders office and program supplies as needed.
- Insures that interoffice mail is delivered daily to other departments.
- Oversees the distribution of petty cash for the programs and weekly reconciliation of petty cash.
- Ensures that agency and regulatory standards are met and maintained, including agency QA audits.
- Ensure afflictions and contracts are up to date and coordinate with BC.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks and Access.
- Attends required orientation and training, including in service training, conferences and seminars within the indicated timelines and achieves satisfactory competency.
- An acceptable CORI (criminal record assessment).
- BA in business or other related field preferred.
- Three years experience in accounts payable/business administration, experience in office management preferred. Demonstrated professional writing, supervisory, interpersonal, communication, oral presentation, clinical and organizational skills. Valid Massachusetts Driver's license.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds.
- Driving License Required? Yes
Minimum Education Required