301 Mercer Street
The Individual Giving Associate & Board Liaison is responsible for managing cultivation, solicitation and stewardship for a portfolio of 150+ donors and prospects with the capacity to give up at the Member of the Barre ($4,000) level or higher. This position is also responsible for the administrative support for PNB’s overall leadership giving programs.
As Board Liaison, this position provides comprehensive administrative support to PNB’s Governing and Advisory Board of Trustees in a broad spectrum of activities.
Individual Giving Associate
· Manage solicitation process, communication, and stewardship for assigned portfolio of Membership and Member of the Barre donors to achieve annual fundraising goals.
· Prepare materials for gift solicitations, including solicitation and acknowledgment letters in coordination with campaign and/or portfolio managers. Oversee monthly Member of the Barre (and above) renewals, and coordinate follow-up with portfolio managers to secure gifts.
· Meet monthly goals for in-person donor discovery, solicitation, and stewardship meetings.
· Act as a primary contact for MOB and Scholarship Patron donor inquiries; provide general donor customer service and ensure execution of all MOB+ donor benefits.
· Manage benefits including but not limited to: complimentary tickets for major individual donors and Board members; distribute parking passes for appropriate donors; organize thank-you calls from Board members.
· Attend staff donor events and donor lounge as needed to cultivate and steward donors and prospects.
· Complete projects and other duties as assigned by the Director of Development.
Board of Trustees Liaison
· Schedule and manage preparations for all meetings of the Board, including regular, committee, small group ad hoc, special work sessions, and off-site events and gatherings.
· Schedule and manage preparations for the public Annual Meeting
· Working with the Executive Director, Board Chairman, and Board President (when appropriate), formulate agendas and coordinate all meeting materials, assuring timely and proper preparation and delivery of agenda and presentation materials for Board meetings in accordance with the by-laws.
· Coordinate staff materials for Board e-book materials and distribute according to by-laws
· Act as primary contact for Governing and Advisory Board Trustees
· Facilitate Board Dues process in September of each year
· BA in communications, marketing, arts administration, or related field
· Non-profit fundraising experience preferred
· Exceptional project management and organizational skills. Attention to detail critical.
· Professional and resourceful, with the ability to work independently and as a team player, to take initiative and manage many deadline-driven tasks and projects simultaneously
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and excellent proofreading skills
· Strong relationship management skills and the ability to establish rapport in person, via phone, and through written communications
· Ability to articulate the mission of PNB and communicate enthusiasm for dance with all constituents
· Strong customer service skills and the maturity to handle confidential and sensitive information
· Strong knowledge of MS Office
· Tessitura, Raiser’s Edge, or other fundraising CRM system experience preferred
· Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed
Visit https://www.pnb.org/aboutpnb/employment/ for full job description and directions to apply.
PNB values diverse perspectives, and life experiences; people of color, women, LGBTQ, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
PNB Perks: https://www.pnb.org/aboutpnb/employment/pnb-perks/
Minimum Education Required