If you are willing to work and make a positive difference to people's life at the same time. This is for you...
Job Type: Full Time Salaried Manager
Please submit your resume and cover letter to be considered for this role.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Case manages students to reduce barriers and meet basic needs, providing services for needs through Goodwill or by referral.
- Provide one-on-one services, workshop content, and referrals to students via in-person meetings or remote service delivery via video conferencing. Provide workshops on basic needs and resource topics regularly.
- Provide advocacy, and follow up with providers regarding referrals. Troubleshoot problems that arise and provide solution-focused ideas to assist referrals in accessing support services, and current clients in maintaining eligibility for support services.
- Complete intake assessment including all required forms and documents for student's enrollment.
- Maintain clear and accurate case notes in database and safely maintain paper and electronic student files. Collect, monitor, and report on student outcome data if applicable.
- Present pertinent case-related information via reports or meetings.
- Actively participate in staff meetings and other departmental projects.
- Network with community-based agencies, organizations, and groups to stay informed about area services and resources if applicable.
Benefits and Perks:
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick time
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending account
- 100% Employer paid life insurance
- Retirement Program with Employer Match available from first day
- Transit Rebate
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Personal and Professional Development
- Hybrid work model during Covid-19
- Paid volunteer time
Education and/or Experience:
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Social Work or related field or equivalent combination of experience and education. Master's Degree preferred.
- Minimum two (2) years of social work, human services or case management experience required.
- 2-3 year's social services experience involving interviewing, counseling, or crisis intervention.
Certificates, Licenses, or Registrations:
- Must have valid driver's license and proof of insurance.
- CPR/First Aid certification preferred.