Overview: The CPP Preventive Therapist is responsible for the provision of clinical and case management services to families with children from birth to 5 years old using CPP intervention model. The CPP therapist works towards strengthening the relationship between the child/ren and caretakers with the goal of restoring safety, attachment and appropriate affect. The therapist works closely with the model consultant, and supervisor to ensure all responsibilities are carried out in accordance with model fidelity and with the standards of ACS.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to:
- Learn the CPP treatment model by participating in CPP training and case consultation
- Evaluate and implement CPP intervention model treatment to families with children (0-5 years old) who have experienced traumatic event(s)
- Support and strengthen the relationship between child and caregiver to ensure safety and improve child’s cognitive, behavioral and social functioning
- Adhere to fidelity of CPP model. Work within model structure, regarding length of treatment, case contacts, interventions, supervision and documentation
- Integrate regulatory standards into CPP treatment approach to monitor risk and safety concerns
- Conduct assessment including review of referral information, identify and engage key participants in the family system
- Engage caretakers and other key participants in active change-oriented treatment by identifying and overcoming barriers to engagement
- Provide at least once weekly home , office and/or community based services to families
- Collaborate with all relevant systems and key participants within each system to ensure their buy-in and cooperation throughout treatment
- Timely completion of FASP reports
- Develop and implement individualized family services/treatment plans
- Schedule Family and Elevated Risk Conferences as needed
- Participate in training, supervision and consultation activities
- Maintain clear and concise documentation in CNNX case record progress notes of treatment efforts, enter data into PROMIS to include all contacts and outreach efforts
- Provide clinically focused case management services and linkages to community providers as needed
- Track all minor aged children in household at least once monthly
ABC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
HOW TO APPLY
- To apply, send resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org with "ACH Therapist" in the subject line.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED: