The Restorative Justice Program of Consensus Council is currently hiring Part-Time (2-10 hr/wk) Restorative Justice Facilitators in Dickinson, Fargo-Moorhead, and Grand Forks. Restorative Justice seeks to restore, to the extent possible, those harmed by an offense, encourages accountability from the person who committed the offense, and promotes safe, secure, and peaceful communities.
- Meet individually with referred parties to listen to their stories, educate them about Restorative Justice options, and prepare them for a face-to-face (in-person or virtual) meeting
- Provide preparation and facilitation of Restorative Conferencing, a face-to-face meeting (in-person or virtual) between the victim(s) of an offense and the person(s) who committed the offense
- Facilitate Victim Empathy Seminars, a class-based training for individuals referred by partner agencies
- Develop, monitor, and support the completion of all Restorative Agreements, created and signed by involved parties to meet the specific needs of a case
- Maintain accurate, complete, and confidential documentation, ensuring files contain all necessary information
- Work closely with referring agencies and community organizations as needed
- Participate in initial and ongoing training, as well as ongoing supervision and agency related meetings
- Must be 21 years old or older
- Must have a High School diploma or its equivalent
- Must have flexibility to meet with clients outside of traditional business hours, as needed
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle with current insurance
- Must be able to pass a Child Abuse/Neglect and Predatory/Violent Offender background check
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Zoom (video conferencing) technologies
- Previous experience working with youth, families, and/or victims
- Lived experience relevant to justice-system involvement and/or victimization
- Lived experience relevant to systemic barriers around race, ethnicity, and/or socioeconomic status
- Functional understanding of single-point-of-entry database systems
Consensus Council is a Bismarck-based agency which provides services across the state of ND and in Clay County, MN.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to Elle Raile, firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions? Call 701.799.3795. Applications will be received until position(s) are filled.
The Restorative Justice Program of Consensus Council is currently hiring Part-Time (2-10 hr/wk) Restorative Justice Facilitators in Dickinson, Fargo-Moorhead, and Grand Forks. Restorative Justice seeks to restore, to the extent possible…