Details: 10-15 hours per week
730 Polk Street
St. James Infirmary is a San Francisco nonprofit and peer-based occupational health and safety clinic for sex workers and their families. We exist to provide free, compassionate, and non-judgmental healthcare and social services for Sex Workers (current or former) of all genders and sexual orientations while preventing occupational illnesses and injuries through a comprehensive continuum of services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- ● Accomplishes finance strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; planning and reviewing compensation strategies.
- ● Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- ● Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- ● Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement.
- ● Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
- ● Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- ● Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements.
- ● Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Financial Officer Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, CPA preferred. Financial Planning and Strategy, Managing Profitability, Strategic Planning, Vision, Quality
Minimum Education Required