Under the supervision of the Manager of Rental Assistance Programs, provides systems navigation to low-income people living with HIV/AIDS who are at high risk for housing instability and Rental Start-Up, Homelessness Prevention, and Utility Assistance.
1. Process Utility Assistance, Rental Start-Up, and Homelessness Prevention Program Applications:
2. Answer and respond to rental start-up, landlord line and utility assistance phone calls and drop-in visits.
3. Refer clients and case managers to both internal and external housing, legal (including benefits), health care, and utility resources, as necessary.
4. Process check requests for approved Rental Start-Up, Homelessness Prevention, and Utility Assistance applications and coordinate with AAC Finance department staff via the Manager of Financial Support Services to coordinate payments to landlords and utility companies.
5. Assist the Manager of Rental Assistance Programs with training programs and consultation regarding the Homelessness Prevention, Utility Assistance, and Rental Start-up programs, as well as counseling on other aspects of eviction, utility protection, and housing for all collaborating organizations
6. Create and maintain electronic and written records of rental assistance and utility requests, rents and allocations. Utilize an electronic database to enter and track consumer demographic information, application status, and efforts.
7. Ensure proper documentation procedures are maintained including submission of reports, data collection and overall maintenance of client records and other paperwork required by the agency and or funding sources.
8. Work on 6 Month Outcomes surveys:
9. Meet Agency participatory expectations
10. Perform related duties and projects as assigned
Ability to meet the following physical requirements with or without reasonable accommodations:
We offer competitive salaries, and for those who qualify, an excellent benefits package; including comprehensive medical and dental insurance plans, and a retirement plan with employer match. We also provide 12 paid holidays, paid vacation, and more.
LGBTQIA+ identified persons, Black, Indigenous, and other people of color (BIPOC), and individuals from other historically underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Under the supervision of the Manager of Rental Assistance Programs, provides systems navigation to low-income people living with HIV/AIDS who are at high risk for housing instability and Rental Start-Up, Homelessness Prevention, and…