7920 Sunset Boulevard
Through the collective voice of more than 17,000 members, the Directors Guild of America (DGA) helps empower directorial teams to protect and enhance their legal and artistic rights, contend for their creative freedom, and strengthen their ability to develop meaningful, successful careers.
The DGA seeks a Commercial Contracts Administrator to work in the Guild’s national headquarters in Los Angeles, CA.
- Oversight of the contracts covering employment in the commercial industry
- Work with commercial contract department staff in New York and Los Angeles and coordinate with staff in other departments supporting commercial contract enforcement and organizing objectives
- Responsibility for commercial contract grievance handling and settlement
- Develop and drive commercial contract enforcement campaigns
- Collaborate in the overall development and implementation of the commercial contracts department organizational plan
- Play key role in national commercial collective bargaining negotiations
- Excellent interpersonal communication, interpersonal relations, and analytic skills
- Ability to work closely with a team and assimilate input from multiple sources
- Well-organized and self-motivated
- Previous experience in union representation
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Some night and weekend work, some travel to New York.
The DGA offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and an excellent benefit package.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements via email with subject "Commercial Contracts Administrator."
No phone calls, please.