Details: Paid within range, commensurate with experience. Range is otherwise not negotiable.
Purpose of Position
The Administrative Coordinator, Program reports to the Program Manager and performs various tasks in support of the organization. This position provides a unique opportunity for an independent thinker who is highly detail-oriented, enjoys working with internal and external stakeholders at all levels, and wants to contribute to the success of a growing organization.
Organizational Knowledge Management: 60%
- Manage data entry and manipulation in Salesforce as well as develop forms, create fields, support information audits, and manage day-to-day maintenance of the Salesforce database;
- Support online research and review of websites for priority districts (e.g., high-poverty, high-minority districts and largest 200 districts);
- Update and own organization-wide data sheets including Report Releases, Communications Dashboard, Media List, Content Map, Twitter and Facebook topline and dailies;
- Manage administration of Pardot emails, develop forms, support Salesforce-Pardot coordination and implementation of automation campaigns, research and update Salesforce on district users, and support data visualization and reporting;
- Support website maintenance and content management system updates, update content on the website (e.g., reviewer bios, add/post PDFs and blog content, and build “ticketing” system to collect and assign updates; and,
- Provide on-call support with data management.
Outreach and Workshop Coordination Support – 30%
- Support Instructional Materials Managers in preparing materials for trainings, sequesters, retreats;
- Support Facebook posting and targeting through ads;
- Coordinate staff travel and logistics for state travel, prepare receipts/reimbursements for states/conferences; and
- Collaborate with the Administrative Coordinator, Operations to assist with coordination of conference and workshops planning and attendance tracking including providing materials to accompany attendees and assist in making travel arrangements as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for the EdReports.org’s mission and vision
- A minimum of three years of professional experience in administrative support or similar role (educational or nonprofit setting preferred);
- A minimum of three years of professional experience in project management or similar role;
- Demonstrated record of strong written and verbal communication with various audiences;
- Professional experience with data management, particularly with supporting multiple staff;
- Experience managing internal and external scheduling;
- Fluent in online platforms (MS Office suite, Google suite, Salesforce preferred); and
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, education, or related field preferred.
We offer a highly-competitive benefits package for eligible employees that includes 4 weeks of vacation per calendar year, 3 personal days and unlimited sick time; medical, dental, and vision insurance; short and long-term disability insurance; life insurance; 401(k) retirement plan, and eleven (11) paid holidays.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please specify the name of the position in your subject line (There are two Admin Coordinator positions open and they are not duplicates). Due to the number of applicants, we will only respond to those moving onto the next phase of the process.