Seneca is hiring a Program Supervisor to oversee our Wraparound and FURS programs! Seneca has been a leading Wraparound provider in California for more than 21 years since establishing one of the first Wraparound programs in the state in 1997. Seneca partners with behavioral health, child welfare, and juvenile justice departments across California, implementing its Wraparound model focused on enhancing youth safety, permanency, and wellbeing. The Family Urgent Response System (FURS) is intended to help increase foster placement stability by providing on-demand support for foster youth and caregivers when challenging situations arise. Click here to learn more about how FURS is making a difference for youth and families!
The Program Supervisor manages and supervises bachelor’s-level staff. The Program Supervisor supports staff to coordinate the support coverage schedule for the team, provides direct support to supervisees in the field, and oversees the quality and tracking of all mental health charting.
Seneca Family of Agencies is committed to providing traditionally marginalized communities a network of outstanding mental health, community based, and educational services. We are committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourages people of color to apply. Our programs are deeply engaged in conversations and trainings on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in order to bring equity and justice to the youth and families we serve.
- The Program Supervisor is responsible for knowing and being capable of fulfilling all job duties of supervisees.
- The Program Supervisor is responsible for learning, knowing and being able to train/coach Seneca’s Wraparound/FURS model and hold their supervisees to the model.
- Create and maintain supervisees’ schedules for providing direct care/support for children and families.
- The Program Supervisor is responsible for supporting their team with Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion issues that affect their supervisees’ own professional development and those of the families receiving Wraparound/FURS services.
- Ensure that all supervisees are submitting accurate and timely paperwork related to the services being provided to children and families and relevant to their role.
- Provide initial and ongoing training, coaching, and support to all supervisees regarding all areas of their job and responsibilities.
- Participate in weekly supervision with the Program Director.
- Conduct weekly individual supervision of staff.
- Facilitate weekly Team Meetings for all members of that supervisor’s team.
- Work with the Management Team to coordinate ongoing staff trainings.
- All other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Master’s Degree in social service field
- Registered LCSW, LMFT, or PhD with the California BBS preferred
- Own vehicle, valid California Driver’s License and insurance
- Ability to work as part of and supervise a multidisciplinary team
- Experience working with children in out-of-home care preferred
- Experience implementing family-focused Wraparound services preferred
- Ability to work with a diverse population
- Good organizational and writing skills
- TB test clearance, fingerprinting clearance, and all other state/federal licensing and certification requirements
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- Monday - Friday
- Flexible schedule with ability to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Must be part of a rotating emergency on-call system
- Competitive salary
- Additional compensation provided upon passing bilingual proficiency exam
- 5 weeks of Paid Time off and 11 Paid Holidays
- Relocation assistance may be available
- Annual performance evaluations provide the potential for a generous salary increase each year
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and chiropractic coverage and partially paid premiums for dependents
- Employer-paid Employee Assistance Plan
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Training stipend and professional development opportunities
- Opportunities to develop specialized skills, including clinical supervision and evidence-based practices
- Abundant promotional opportunities across the agency in California and Washington
Please apply directly through our website by clicking here!