123 North Pitt Street
Manages a portfolio of diverse education programs with responsibilities that include subject matter expert (SME) management, content development oversight, logistics, marketing and on-site execution. The manager drives the development of customized educational workshops. The manager is responsible for maintaining positive relationships with SMEs, program partners (executive education faculty), program participants, speakers and internal departments to ensure program success.
- Manage complex processes with strict timelines to ensure project success;
- Identify, recruit and manage Subject Matter Experts to produce dynamic content and programs;
- Develop engaging educational programs to meet market needs and to increase the knowledge, skills and abilities of industry professionals;
- Drive the utilization of our speaker management system for global conferences;
- Manage speaker logistics for education events, including all program collateral and assets;
- Develop content on education events for the website and written publications;
- Maintain designation records and coordinate fulfillment of designation materials;
- Interface with university professors and executive education coordinators to provide outstanding educational content that appropriately addresses members’ needs.
- Ensure successful marketing efforts by monitoring registration and developing effective campaigns in coordination with marketing team.
- Support other departmental programs, certification team, and event programs team as needed.
- Serve as key staff liaison to GBTA regional teams related to speaker management and programming
- Work closely and effectively with GBTA volunteers, members and leaders serving on Association committees, or serving within local chapters, etc.
Five years’ experience in developing educational programs, strong communication skills, verbal and written, organization skills required. Successful candidate will also have proven ability to drive opportunities, balance concurrent projects and produce results in a timely manner. U.S. travel required. Knowledge of business travel and/or travel industry issues preferred
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please visit the link to this job to apply -https://gbta.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=16