District of Columbia
Entertainment Software Association (ESA)
Staff Accountant & IT Coordinator
Come join one of the most exciting, dynamic industries in the media and technology worlds. The Entertainment Software Association (ESA) represents the leading U.S. publishers of video games across the nation and on the global stage and owns and operates the premier trade show for video games, E3. ESA is seeking a Staff Accountant & IT Coordinator to support the Finance and Human Resources department with accounts payable and receivable operations, and to manage the crucial component of the internal IT control systems. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and assisting the Director of Accounting, the Staff Accountant & IT Coordinator will be the primary administrator manager overseeing the technology infrastructure at ESA in DC. This position will manage the day-to-day liaison with the IT consulting partners who maintain the iCloud-based network systems.
Major Responsibilities include:
· Manage automated financial packages, like automated bill paying and budgeting software.
· Manage travel & expense management systems.
· Manage payables and account receivables systems.
- Regulate IT vendors and consultants to ensure their effective performance.
- Identify and develop data from staff and prepare annual IT budget
- Lead as primary equipment purchaser and maintain accurate IT equipment inventory lists.
- Responsible for maintaining desktop users to our network including profiles and folder permissions.
- Conduct IT and AV training for new hires and existing staff.
- Support CFO with company mobile phone device program by allocating monthly bills to programs, purchase, set up new devices for staff, wipe, and retain returned devices for backup usage.
- Maintain and update all technology handbooks and IT reference sheets.
- Support CFO in evaluating advanced IT services and programs
- Lead as primary manager of internet, VoIP phone, AV, Conference/Web calling, and cable vendors/services.
Qualified candidates will offer a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and minimum of four to six years of related experience, including AP/AR and IT experience. ESA is seeking individuals with working knowledge of accounting programs, Excel and other general word processing programs in addition to experience with web-based payables systems, travel & expense systems, and budgeting systems. Ideal candidates will be able to function efficiently and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment.
Our offices are located in Washington, DC, near the Gallery Place/Chinatown and Mt. Vernon Square/Convention Center Metro stations. ESA offers competitive salaries and bonuses, generous benefits, and a commitment to life/work balance.
If you believe you meet our requirements, please submit your resume and cover letter to the following job link.
ESA is not currently sponsoring work visas or transfers, including OPT or H1-B. Green Card holders or U.S. Citizens eligible for application. ESA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Additional inquiries and questions can be emailed to Beth Cessna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minimum Education Required