SFUSD is now hiring for Principals and Assistant Principals for the 2018-19 School Year!
- Job posted by San Francisco Unified School District
Details: SFUSD offers a competitive salary of commensurate with experience in a similar position.
555 Franklin Street
- Is passionate about SFUSD’s commitment to making social justice a reality by ensuring every student has access to high-quality teaching and learning.
- Has experience creating learning environments that fosters highly engaged and joyful learners.
- Believes that it is possible to increase academic achievement of all students.
- Proven track record of leading and developing adults.
- Believes that authentic partnerships are essential to achieve student success.
- Understands and has experience working in urban public schools.
- For more information, see our full job descriptions online at: www.sfusd.edu/jobs
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan including dental and vision plans, a defined benefit pension plan, disability, life insurance, flexible spending account options and vacation time. We also offer an inclusive and equity-centered environment where we encourage staff to bring their whole selves to work.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please create an application at www.sfusd.edu/jobs and apply with your application to our Principal or Assistant Principal pool positions.