3945 N. Sheridan
Come and work for a cause you can believe in – at an organization that will believe in you! Lakeview Pantry is currently looking for a Home-Based Support Services Case Manager.
This position is responsible for overseeing food and social service programs for the delivery of these services to Lakeview Pantry clients who experience significant barriers to access at our current locations. This includes outreach to seniors and other home-based clients through home delivery services (food, social services), as well as the support of clients through walk-in case management. The position reports directly to the Manager of Social Services.
- Manage food distribution and social service programming for home-based individuals.
- Provide walk-in case management services for clients.
- For both home delivery and walk-in case management clients, maintain accurate client case records that include assessments, interventions, service plans, and case notes in Salesforce.
- Manage the home delivery program of food for home-based clients, including food distribution and overall budget.
- Track distribution of funds, produce reports related to program activity, and comply with programming and reporting expectations of grants related to position. Create and track benchmarks of the program’s success; and make recommendations for improvement. Communicate the program’s operations and outcomes to staff, board, funders and the larger community.
- Work with the Manager of Volunteers, to identify, recruit and train program volunteers. While program is in operation, supervise program volunteers.
- Provide information and referrals to connect clients with other social service agencies in the community.
- Build and foster partnerships with organizations that provide services that meet the needs of clients. Work with these partners on ways to increase the client’s accessibility to their services, including bringing their services onsite.
- Engage in outreach with clients to ensure that they are aware of how the program operates and how it may benefit them.
- Work with the Manager of Social Services to assess needs, develop programming, implement services and track outcomes.
- Act as an ambassador of the work of Lakeview Pantry to the larger community.
TOP CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Masters in Social Work preferred or Masters in other human services field required.
- In process/Licensed Clinical Social Work (L.C.S.W.) preferred.
- Two years of recent experience addressing the needs of a similar service population, with proven clinical skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Products.
- Valid driver's license and ability to drive a cargo van.
- Strong managerial skills, ability to translate basic tasks to volunteers, to allow this position to concentrate on the overall management/growth of the program.
- Strong human relations skills.
- Bilingual (Spanish or Russian) preferred but not required.
- Creative and motivated self-starter with a proven record of successful program development.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to handle volatile situations calmly, professionally and respectfully.
- An understanding of and belief in, the importance of food security for everyone.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
Level of Language Proficiency
Bilingual (Spanish or Russian) preferred but not required.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
If you are interested in joining our team, please send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to: HR@lakeviewpantry.org. NO CALLS PLEASE.