Become a force for nature and a healthy planet by joining the New York team. The Operations Program Specialist will work as part of the New York City team, coordinating tasks related to several functional activities, such as operational support, meetings management, special events, facilities management, reception, safety, etc.
We are looking for a proven leader and problem solver with excellent people skills and experience managing a large and fast paced office. This position will work towards meeting the strategic priorities of the New York City office by implementing tactics for approved plans, and completing varied day-to-day tasks and activities. The Operations Program Specialist will communicate with team members in various programs across the Conservancy, as well as donors, volunteers, vendors, and business relations. We appreciate collaborative approaches and encourage innovative ideas and recommendations.
The ideal candidate will have a background and track record that includes:
· Bachelor’s degree and 2 years related office management experience or equivalent combination;
· Experience coordinating administrative processes;
· Experience in business writing, editing, and proofreading;
· Experience in dealing with contracts and vendors.
· Experience organizing time and managing diverse activities to meet deadlines; and
· Experience working across teams and communicating with a wide range of people.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
For more information and to apply, please visit www.nature.org/careers and search for job ID# 46412 in the keyword search. Deadline to apply is 11:59 PM EST May 2, 2018. The Nature Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.