BAM (Brooklyn Academy of Music) is a multi-disciplinary arts center located in Brooklyn, New York. For more than 150 years, BAM has been the home for adventurous artists, audiences, and ideas—engaging both global and local communities. With world-renowned programming in theater, dance, music, opera, film, and much more, BAM showcases the work of emerging artists and innovative modern masters.
The Digital Media Assistant (PT) acts as the primary support for BAM's digital initiatives. This position works alongside the Director of Digital Production, Manager of Digital Operations, Manager of Website Operations, and Manager of Email Operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Email produced as planned (timing, format, technical QA)
- Accuracy and consistency of information displayed in all digital media vehicles
- Web content updates planned and executed with cross-platform QA
- Produce promotional emails based on html templates
- Execute content updates on BAM.org
- Assist with project management in work management tool
- Coordinate deliverables for email and web
- Execute light administrative tasks including office supply orders, meeting scheduling/management, etc.
- Build tracking links for marketing team
- Prior experience managing digital properties using content management systems
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple project executions and prioritize deliverables
- Experience developing project plans using Workfront, Smartsheet, MS Project or other project management tools
- Strong interpersonal skills for positive collaboration with clients while keeping an eye on priorities and time management
- Excellent command of details with ability to prioritize and focus on meeting objectives
- Enthusiasm for BAM and ability to work in a team environment for support of BAM business objectives
- Interest in digital production career growth
Pay Rate: $20 per hour, 20 hours per week. This position is not eligible for benefits.
Check us out on Twitter/Instagram: #SceneAtBAM
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Must complete an online application through BAM's website - no phone calls, emails or walk ins, please.