2030 Franklin Street
East Bay College Fund helps resilient public school students, underrepresented in higher education, to access and succeed in college, expanding their life opportunities. East Bay College Fund aspires to involve the whole community in providing college access services, scholarships, mentoring, and support networks to assist these young people in realizing their full potential. East Bay College fund is the lead agency for college completion for Oakland Promise, a city-wide initiative that aims to triple the number of college graduates from Oakland public high schools over the next decade. For more information about our work and impact, visit us at www.eastbaycollegefund.org
We are seeking a highly-motivated, self-starting, and detail-oriented individual to serve as our Data Coordinator. This position is designed for someone with experience in database management who thrives in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. This position will work closely with the Scholar Persistence and Development teams and is supervised by the Data Manager.
● Prepare reports on financial and scholar data for internal and external uses.
● Lead the collection and validation of scholar documents.
● Manage the processing and entry of online and paper-based donations.
● Facilitate the distribution and tracking of scholarship payments.
● Ensure that the Scholar Persistence team has the data they need to make informed and targeted decisions in service of students.
● Fulfill data-requests across the organization, including contact management, form creation, data analysis, and event attendance tracking.
● Assist in the planning and execution of major East Bay College Fund events (as needed/requested by the Executive Director or Data Manager.)
● Other duties as assigned.
Hours & Schedule : Typically, Monday – Friday 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM from our downtown Oakland office. 40 hours per week. Applications are received on a rolling basis with the desire to hire as soon as possible.
Qualifications & Requirements:
● Excellent attention to detail and emphasis on accuracy.
● Superb spreadsheet skills (Excel and Google Sheets).
● Effective and efficient communication and the ability to train staff on software solutions.
● Flexibility and ability to work well with a team.
● Ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines.
● Proficiency with CRM systems such as Salesforce preferred.
● Proficiency with data visualization software such as Tableau preferred.
This is an exempt, full-time, salaried position. Salary is commensurate with experience and competitive with other nonprofit organizations. East Bay College Fund offers a competitive benefits package, which includes dental / health, paid vacations, and employer matching retirement.
Send: (1) a cover letter with a detailed explanation of your qualifications for the position and (2) your resume via email to email@example.com with the title of “Data Coordinator”
Statement of Non-Discrimination:
East Bay College Fund is an affirmative/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, ethnic background, sex, disability, or sexual orientation. People of color, women, sexual minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Minimum Education Required