Details: $15-$18 per hour
550 POST AVENUE
Westbury Friends School seeks part time After School Staff who are responsible, energetic, motivated, and innovative. Our after School Program serves students in Nursery – 2nd Grade.
- Create activities and maintain an environment that facilitates active, hands-on learning, group management, self-expression and choice, cultural diversity and inclusion of all children.
- Encourage play, and growth in all areas of development: social, emotional, cognitive, language, physical, and more.
- Demonstrate initiative.
- Spend most of the time outdoors.
- Be professional, warm and kind in interactions with children, co-workers, and families.
- Have excellent administrative, organizational, and record keeping skills
An Associate's and/or Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood or Childhood Education, Child Development, or a related field preferred. At least two years of classroom experience or other experience with children necessary.
The hours are 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm Monday – Friday. Positions are 10 month positions with an option to work summer camp.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required